PAM8403 is an Amplifier Board that can be powered using simple 5V max and 3V min input and could drive two 3W + 3W stereo speakers. It is an excellent choice for those, who want a Class-D stereo audio amplifier in a small board space. This Amplifier allows the user to achieve high-quality audio reproduction from a stereo input. Additionally, it has a special feature that is, it can drive speakers directly from its output.
Pin Description of PAM8403 Amplifier Board
|L||Audio Jack (TRS-Tip) Left Channel Input|
|Gnd||Audio Jack (TRS-Sleeve) Ground Channel Input|
|R||Audio Jack (TRS-Ring) Right Channel Input|
|~5v-3V(+)||~5v-3v DC Power VDD|
|~5v-3V(-)||~5v-3v DC Power GND|
|L(+)||Left Channel Positive Output|
|L(-)||Left Channel Negative Output|
|R(+)||Right Channel Positive Output|
|R(-)||Right Channel Negative Output|
Feature & Technical Specification:
- Operating Voltage: Wide power supply ranges from 3V to ~5V or less DC
- Dual-channel stereo with high output power (3W+3W Output at 10% THD with a 4Ω Load @5v DC or Less)
- Max Gain 24 dB.
- Filterless architecture
- Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Superior Low Noise
- Efficiency up to 90%
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in cm 2.1 x 1.8 x .3
- Weight: 2gm.
Package Include :
1x PAM 8403 ~5v 3Watt 2-Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.